Sunday, April 26, 2020

Free Ebook Download ~ Tried & Tested by Author and Educator Umm Juwayriyah




My last novel, Tried & Tested,  is FREE to download on Amazon from April 26th - April 30th, 2020! That's right you can download the whole novel and read it today for FREE. You can send the link to your friends, cousins, students and co-workers and they all can read it for FREE. Even if you can't read it right now, you can still download it to your KINDLE or phone and save it for another time. Either way, it's Free!



Tried & Tested by Author Umm Juwayriyah

#Share #Read #Books

1 comment:

  1. Sorry! I think I might've sent my comment in the wrong place? I thought a more updated post would make more sense but if you didn't receive the last comment I said "Hello! The IU Education Library is interested in contacting the author contact us at libeduc[at]indiana[dot]edu or at our website:https://libraries.indiana.edu/contemporary-picture-books-about-children"

    ReplyDelete