Thursday, October 25, 2018

#MUSLIMGIRLSREAD Wear on Amazon.com #SHARE #SUPPORT



Hey Ya'll! Let me tell you a little bit about #MuslimGirlsRead and why it's so important to me. People always ask me why I am so worried about Muslim girls and reading? My simple response:

"This is what I am passionate about. I love Muslim girls and I love books. I was a Muslim girl and I know the power of reading and being well-read can have a major impact on your life. I've been around the world through books and with books. I want other Muslims girls - especially those living in American inner-cities to know that reading is important and being a Muslim girl is pretty special, too. Both can Islam and books can have a major, beneficial impact on your life."
#MuslimGirlsRead and #MuslimGirlsReadMedia is an initiative to get Muslim girls reading, thinking, and eventually making important impacts in the world around them. MGR's main goal is to help put #Muslimfiction in #MuslimSchools, #Muslimhomes, libraries, and masajid around the United States. In order to help do that my daughter Juwayriyah and I started the #MuslimGirlsRead Ramadhan Fundraiser. Thus far we have shipped brand new #Muslimfiction by #MuslimAuthors to over 10 Muslims and families. And we want to keep going and helping get #Muslimfiction into Muslim homes. #MuslimGirlsRead wear is another campaign to raise money for books and projects like the American Muslim Anthology of Muslim fiction.
You can find, buy and support #MuslimGirlsRead on Amazon.com. Right now we have two shirts available in a variety of colors. You can check them on here: 

#MuslimGirlsReadPretty


and 


No comments:

Post a Comment